JUNIOR LEVEL DESIGNER
January 2018 - July 2018
Necromunda: Underhive Wars
- Created many instances of modular content to be used for production whick speeds up development processes and production.
- Fleshed out assigned levels, speeding up production and allowing for interesting level design and player experiences inside immersive environments.
JUNIOR GAME DESIGNER
Minority Media Inc.
July 2015 - October 2017
Time Machine VR
- Prepared Demo Builds of the main game for international representations, aided in content and tools integration.
- Created, maintained and communicated design documents, designed, prototyped and visually scripted objectives, features and play progression.
- Aided in the production of the title's additional game mode.
- Helped port and localization efforts.
Time Machine VR: Monsters of the Sea
- Constructed the Underwater Cave level and integrated assets necessary for its completion, allowing to meet deadlines.
- Aided in the integration of tools and content, arranged the cutscene components and directed the animation sequences for the main game.
- Participated in Research & Development efforts to bring a coherent vision of the game experience.
- Largely involved in the design and prototype efforts of the game from its origin to its advanced development.
Codename "Lazy Boy"
- Managed project documents, production and prototyping through different iterations using the Unity engine and helped migration to Unreal engine as well as spearheaded prototype efforts for the last iterations of the project.
Unreal Engine 4
Microsoft Office Suite
Excellent Written and Spoken Communication
High Creative Drive
Ease with Empathizing with the Player
Adept at Dealing With Changes and Responsibilities in a Timely Manner
Centre NAD (2010-15)
Bachelor's Degree in Numeric Design and 3D Animation (Game Design Specialization)
Interdec - Lasalle college (2009-10)
College Attestation in 2D & 3D Game Design
Champlain College St-Lambert & Cegep de Ste-Hyacinthe (2005-09)
References Available Upon Request